Legal notes & Privacy
Due Lune SPA website is an online information service supplied by the Due Lune SPA Group and is integrally safeguarded by the copyright and the laws protecting the property rights.
Reproduction of its contents or parts of it is only possible upon request of prior approval by Due Lune SPA. The information contained in this website are carefully controlled and updated on a regular basis; however, data can be subject to modifications following their publication on this site and, furthermore, new situations, not noticed in the information herewith published, can arise at a later stage.
Due Lune SPA has the right to modify or correct the information contained in this website at any time and without prior notice.
Due Lune SPA Group cannot be considered responsible in any case for any possible mistakes or omissions contained in the website or for any damage, either direct or indirect, that could possibly arise by the use of the present website.
Due Lune SPA cannot be held responsible for any links possibly linked to this website and for the material or information that can be contained in those links.
Any information or material sent to the Due Lune SPA website cannot be considered as confidential, except when expressly required by the sender.
The forwarding of the above mentioned material or information to the Due Lune SPA website would not imply any obligations or limits, except what foreseen by any possible applicable laws.Due Lune SPA will be free to use ideas, concepts, know-how and knowledge contained in the above mentioned material and/or information, without any limits or bonds.
Information and request for consent as under Article 13, Leg. Decree 196/2003.
In compliance with Leg. Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003 (Privacy Consolidation Act), please find below the necessary information on the purposes and methods of processing of your personal and sensitive data, provided by yourself, as well as the scope of communication and disclosure thereof, the nature of the data held by our company and of their supply.
Purposes of data processing which you may consent to, where required (art. 23 Leg. Decree 196/03).
a) Data processing management in relation to:
- management of requests for information about the services offered by Hotel Due Lune S.r.l.;
- activities that are strictly related and instrumental to the management of the Hotel's relations with its customers (e.g. data processing regarding customers' stays at the Hotel of the data controller, performance of activities on the basis of obligations arising from contracts entered into with customers, etc.);
- supply of goods and services, and protection of credits arising therefrom;
- administrative-accounting activities (invoicing, payment instructions);
- our customers’ phone numbers might be used by our assigned staff in case of urgent communications from our sales staff to customers who have made bookings.
b) Data processing management in relation to:
- use of data for subsequent communications for information and commercial purposes, even by sending promotional documents, e-mails, newsletters, information notes issued by Hotel Due Lune S.r.l.
Method of data processing and storage.
Your data will be processed automatically and/or manually, with methods and instruments that ensure utmost security and confidentiality, by parties specifically appointed therefor in accordance with Article 31 et seq. Leg. 196/03. Your data will be kept for no longer than the time needed to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and subsequently processed. Session cookies are intended to expedite the analysis of Internet traffic and to ease the users' access to the services offered by the site.
Scope of communication and disclosure
Your data will not be disclosed. However, your data may be communicated to affiliates of Hotel Due Lune S.r.l. in order to comply with contracts or for related purposes.
Your data may be communicated to third parties falling within the following
- providers of services for the management of the information system used by Hotel Due Lune S.r.l. and of telecommunications networks (including email);
- service companies for the acquisition, recording and processing of data included in documents, or supports supplied and created by customers themselves and concerning the automated and computer processing of payments, bills, cheques and other securities;
- providers of assistance to customers (e.g.
call centres, help desks, etc.);
- firms or companies as part of the Hotel’s assistance and advice relations;
- parties that audit, control and certify the activities carried out by Hotel Due Lune S.r.l. also in the interest of customers;
- third parties with which Hotel Due Lune S.r.l. has signed commercial agreements (no data sales) to better manage its customers' needs.
- Judicial authorities
The parties that fall within the above categories act as data processors, or act independently as separate data controllers. The list of data processors is constantly updated and is available at the premises of Hotel Due Lune S.r.l. Any further communication or disclosure will be subject to your express consent.
Nature of supply
The supply of your personal data for the purposes mentioned in point a) is required.
Your refusal to consent to data processing for the purposes mentioned in point a), in case of sensitive data, will signify Hotel Due Lune S.r.l.'s impossibility to provide the requested services and to fulfil its contractual, accounting and tax obligations. The data controller also informs you that non-communication or inaccurate communication of any required information has the following consequences:
- the data controller will not be able to guarantee that data processing is carried out in line with the contractual arrangements for which it is performed;
- the results of data processing may not match the obligations laid down in any tax, administrative or labour regulations for which such processing is intended.
Your refusal to consent to data processing for the purposes set forth in point
b) above, will not affect the capacity of Hotel Due Lune S.r.l. to provide the requested services. You may enforce the rights granted by Articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Leg. Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003 by contacting either the data controller, our Company, acting through its legal representative, or the data processor by calling us at 031 704381 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Art. 7 Right of access to personal data and other rights 1.
The person concerned may obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.2.
The person concerned may obtain information as to: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logics applied in case of processing by electronic instruments; d) the identity of the data controller, data processors and the designated representative as under Article 5(2); e) the parties or categories of parties to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware thereof in their capacity of designated representative in the State, processors or appointed persons.3.
The person concerned may ask for: a) the updating, rectification or, when interested therein, the integration of his data; b) the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or block of data processed against the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed; c) the certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as to their content, to the parties whom the data have been communicated or disclosed to, unless this proves impossible or involves manifestly disproportionate measures when compared to the protected right. 4. The person concerned may object, in whole or in part, a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of his personal data, even where pertinent to the purposes of collection; b) to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales materials or for market surveys or commercial communication purposes.
Your personal data shall be stored at the premises of Hotel Due Lune S.r.l. , registered office.
For any further information and/or explanation, please contact:
Data controller: Due Lune SPA
REGISTERED OFFICE: Via Settala, 1-20124 Milan OPERATIONAL HEADQUARTERS: Puntaldia - Municipality of San Teodoro (NU) - Tel.
031-342025 email@example.com, Privacy Manager: Gianpaolo Funnagalli.
The Data Controller
Hotel Due Lune S.r.l.